Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I know its been a very long time since my last post approximately 11 days ugh i know! But to tell you the truth nothing too fascinating has happened. School as it turns out is really hard. But my grades have been gradually increasing which is fabulous the last grade I got was a &) on my research paper for my history class and that is an A- here so its good!
I went to a party thrown by the yacht club that was a ton of fun but it is very comparable to frat parties back home, except it included a bouncy house and super cheap drinks!
Oh and the other exciting thing... I may have taken a ride from the police to a club. No worries I wasn't in trouble or anything. The cop car just pulled up on the side of the street and we asked if they would give us a ride and they said yes. I was pretty hilarious at the time. But I'm still having a blast in South Africa and learning a ton! and thats what matters right!

No comments:

Post a Comment