Thursday, August 26, 2010

Doctor Doctor

Yes i know I haven't blogged yet but this is the beginning of it and I promise to catch you all up on my life with a quick review coming up. After today’s post.

Thursday August 26, 2010 Doctor Doctor

First experience in a South African doctor’s office today, its about the same as America. You wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes to see a doctor and then they talk to you for about 5 minutes and your done. The hurt finger from yesterday, allowed me my first and hopefully only visit to the hospital today. After 590 rand or about 80$ I am able to say my finger is sprained and not broken. Which is a good thing, since I have never broken a bone. Knock on wood.

Grilled Cheese is a very common meal in the Kendal Apartments, but do not fret we like to jazz it up. Some tuna today… a few tomatoes last week. Family and Friends I will be fabulous at grilled cheeses when I get back so hit me up if you ever want one J. But I am in severe withdrawal from the simplest thing of chips and salsa and most other Mexican foods. You never realized how much you eat some things till its not readily available anymore. Well tops off, I’m off to finish some homework and watch a movie. No going out tonight. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment